Attendant Care Compensation

Did you know Michigan’s Workers compensation provides payment for at home attendant care?

Workers’ Compensation Will Pay for At-Home Attendant Care

Who is an Attendant Care Provider:

  • RN/LPN who may assist in the patients needs.
  • Nurses Aid, Family Member or Friend who cares for the patient due to physical injury.
  • Nurses Aid, Family Member or Friend who cares for the patient due to a brain injury.

Get Your Attendant Care Form Here!

When you have suffered an accident at work you will face many new scenarios. One such experience may be the need to receive attendant care at home (due to severe injury or post surgery). This can be confusing because at first glance it may not seem that workers’ compensation will pay for these services. We would like to inform you that workers’ compensation will pay for attendant care provided by an RN, LPN or nurse’s aid or even care provided by a family member or friend if ordered by your treating doctor.

If you think you or someone taking care of you is entitled to compensation, reach out to us today. We will review your case at no charge.


It’s our job to pursue your claim so you receive the most benefits due you. There is no up front charge to have us work on your workers’ compensation case. That means unless we win your case, you don’t pay us. It’s that simple.

About Stephen L. Redisch, Attorney at Law

We are Michigan’s workers’ compensation law firm. People come to us who have been injured on the job and we aggressively represent them so they can get the financial compensation that is due to them. It’s not uncommon for people injured on the job in Michigan to have problems with their employer in getting paid all their benefits. You need an experienced workers’ compensation attorney who knows the system and can help you explore all options including settlements. We know Michigan’s workers’ compensation law and can get you the benefits you need and deserve. Let us do the worrying for you.

Talk to us about your workers’ compensation case: Call 248-356-8400 today or submit our online contact form.